Hispanic CREO’s Mission is to improve the educational outcomes for Hispanic Students by empowering families through parental awareness in School Choice. Even as Hispanics emerge as an increasingly dominant force, our country’s current system of Education too often segregates us, denigrates our well being, destroys our youth, deprives us of an opportunity, denudes our community of political power and steals from too many children the dream of opportunity. This failure of our system threatens to widen the disparities within our American Society, deprive our fastest growing population segment of a bright future, and promises destructive and costly social turmoil for our entire Nation. Let there be no doubt that our basic constitutional framework of fundamental rights and freedom is, today, at great risk.
Hispanic CREO is the only national public policy Hispanic organization dedicated solely to K-12 Education reform and who is willing to speak out on behalf of Hispanic parents and children.
Left to right: Julisse Levy, Arlen Castillo, Janine Lyons, Julio Fuentes, Michelle Lopez, Johana Llanos, and Luana Goncalves
Janine Lyons, Personal Banker for Wells Fargo, with Julio Fuentes, President/CEO of Hispanic Creo.
- Wells Fargo Stands Out With Trading Gains (dealbook.nytimes.com)
- SUMMARY BOX: Wells Fargo 4Q profit rises 20 pct (mysanantonio.com)
- Wells Fargo Posts Record $4.11B 4Q Profit (inquisitr.com)
- SUMMARY BOX: Wells Fargo 4Q profit rises 20 pct (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Citi & Wells Fargo… A Tale of Two Earnings (C, WFC) (247wallst.com)